[Tagging] reduction of the number of different keys talking about booking.com

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:44:19 UTC 2021

Yes, I think that kind of thing is fine.  In my mind, the government
website for a public location is exactly analogous to a website put up by a
private business.

However, if there are 4 ratings websites, 6 blog entries, and an online
magazine article about some location, I do not think that sort of thing
belongs in OSM.  If it were allowed, it would be an invitation to those
sorts of websites to spam the database with links to their service.