[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Wed Jun 2 01:18:38 UTC 2021

I think this contribute from Bert is a good base and a first step to
create a useful scheme.
I'll come back to this when I have more time, but I would like to
comment on this paragraph specifically. I didn't think about insects,
but don't forget they're also animals. So, in this sense, "livestock"
could be stretched to include them. ;)

Regards,
António.