[Tagging] issue tag|trailblazed + tag|osmc:symbol / tag|wiki:symbol

David Marchal penegal.fr at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:25:02 UTC 2021

Hello, there

I totally agree with Jan: typically, hiking routes are trailblazed and use many OSM ways with a unique symbol; in this case, using trailblazed=*+osmc:symbol=* on the route makes more sense, as the symbols are related to the route, not to the different path segments. Without these routes, the paths would have no symbol and would not be trailblazed.

Regards.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.