[Tagging] 'plaque' vs 'plate'

Kyle Hensel K.y.l.e at outlook.co.nz
Tue Jun 8 22:52:38 UTC 2021

Hi all, regarding the survey markers proposal, a question was raised whether the thing in this photo should be called a 'plaque' or a 'plate'


In New Zealand English we would call it a plaque, but OSM uses British English so could anyone from the UK advise on this?

Best regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20210608/cf427a08/attachment.htm>

More information about the Tagging mailing list