[Tagging] Contradictory references to landuse=industrial and power=plant in the wiki

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jun 25 07:06:32 UTC 2021

And changed again to

"For industrial sites involved in power generation see also power=* tags like power=plant.
Nevertheless such industrial sites can be also tagged as landuse=industrial."

as power=plant tagging is not some optional addition - but primary tag to describe power plants

Jun 25, 2021, 08:52 by tagging at openstreetmap.org: