[Tagging] Proposal - RFC - Lifeguard

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 05:45:55 UTC 2021

As part of this proposal, I had originally suggested tagging lifeguard
administration offices as office=lifeguard. Following an off-list
discussion, I've now changed that to lifeguard=office, to keep everything
together.

This minor change shouldn't make any difference at all to the overall
proposal?

It was due to go to voting tomorrow, but if anybody wishes to discuss this
change further, please let me know & I will happily postpone voting until
it is settled.

Thanks

Graeme