[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Barbershop

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Tue Mar 2 19:42:01 UTC 2021

In my opinion, these two shops should be separated.
There's a revival of the old barbershop concept all over Europe, with
the classic tricoloured poles outside, and it should have it's proper
place on the database.
Barbershops are different from hairdressers, they're a space where men
gather, in the same way hairdressers are mostly a place where women
socialize, although they can also receive men. Historically, this
happened because barbers went extinct and gave way to hairdressers.
So, I see a difference here, and maybe that's what Rodrigo wants to
establish.

Regards,
António.