[Tagging] Deprecation - waterway=riverbank vs water=river

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:26:10 UTC 2021

2021-03-06, št, 00:12 Andy Townsend rašė:
> Despite what that personal wiki page says, most of the recent edits at
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ZeLonewolf/history#map=2/35.9/-4.7
> are in the US and to a lesser extent Canada.

  It is not only Brian (ZeLonewolf) alone doing the change. He
organised some "covert" operation, organised OTHER people (at least
some of them - new mappers who did not actually understood what they
were doing) to go and perform semi-automated damage of tagging. One of
the persons doing the semi-automated change was saying that "nono, I
was doing some fixes and because of that changed the tags" (which was
a lie). Looks like they even had some "tactics" on how to cover it up.

  I is unbelievable, but it seems Brian Sperlongano is doing covert
undiscussed unwanted damaging data operation on a massive scale.

--
Tomas