[Tagging] RFC: Seaway key - proposal for mapping ports

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:40:19 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 6 Mar 2021, at 13:36, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A railway station is a station on a railway.  The railway has to be there for it
> to be an operational railway station.  Your argument would work if you were
> proposing seaway to tag shipping routes and the like.

ports _are_ endpoints or via points of shipping routes. This is about tagging shipping route infrastructure. It does not mean we will have to draw individual cargo routes. This proposal is not about mapping these routes as ways. It could be added later if people think that it makes sense.

Cheers Martin