[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Mar 7 18:25:06 UTC 2021

It is unclear to me how one would tag trail where poles/cairns are used on part of it.

Adding on relation? But then how one is supposed to know which part it is being
applied?

Also, https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/trailblazed#values
is clear and nice yes/no value tag.

I would really prefer to not turn into tag with multiple values.

Mar 7, 2021, 19:03 by mira.mikes at gmail.com: