[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:04:11 UTC 2021

trailblazed=yes on ways aims at simplicity.
trailblazed=<any other value> ruins the simplicity.

I would think just to tag trailblazed=yes and, if you must, add

colour=<green> and/or
symbol=green_pole and/or
osmc:symbol=green:green_round

to the ways of the trail where it applies.

I am not sure if this renders anywhere on ways, but it records the
information for possible rendering and querying.

Peter Elderson