[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 04:13:35 UTC 2021

Sounds great.

I'd suggest adding

trailblazed=ribbons (usually coloured tape/ribbons tied to a tree branch)
trailblazed=markers (usually just a spot/dot fixed to a tree or the ground
(eg rock on the ground)

We should also add a description of what exactly is =poles (man made post
extruding from the surface) and =cains (stacked rocks).