[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:16:56 UTC 2021

Hello Peter,

po 8. 3. 2021 v 0:07 odesílatel Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com> napsal:

> trailblazed=yes on ways aims at simplicity.
> trailblazed=<any other value> ruins the simplicity.

It might

> I would think just to tag trailblazed=yes and, if you must, add

I really would like to be more specific about marking

> colour=<green> and/or
> symbol=green_pole and/or
> osmc:symbol=green:green_round

What about just plain wooden poles I am talking about? And stone cairns?

> to the ways of the trail where it applies.
>
> I am not sure if this renders anywhere on ways, but it records the
> information for possible rendering and querying.

I strongly hope it will be rendered in future ... Some maps adding own
layers for poles in Czech
Do you see little red crosses beside the paths?
https://en.mapy.cz/zimni?x=15.5104036&y=50.7594148&z=15&source=bs&id=1514435611

best

mira