[Tagging] Help me tag, pls!

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:37:44 UTC 2021

Draw an area, shape of the roof, tag it building=roof, add layer=1.
Draw a way.  passing through the middle of the roof.  Share a node at
both entry/exit points, so you can split it later.
Tag the whole way as highway=service.
Split the section of that highway passing under the roof. Tag it with
tunnel=building_passage.

You can add a node on the highway in front of the roof to indicate the
presence of the flowerpots.

Add the tag barrier=yes or if you like more specific barrier=flowerpot
(appreciated if you document that value on the wiki, but don't use a
google picture please). Add access keys to further specify which traffic
can pass the barrier, like access=customers and
access:conditional=motor_vehicle @ (Mo-Fr 17:00 - 22:00).

Greetings,

Bert Araali