[Tagging] Initial discussion - Military Cadets

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:58:46 UTC 2021

Oops! Missed a paragraph!

By Military Cadets, I mean the youth training groups, usually aimed at
teenagers ~12-17, which are loosely linked to one of the branches of their
Country's Armed Forces, but which are not considered as part of the
military.

It doesn't refer to Officer Cadets, who are actually already enlisted in
the armed forces, but are still going through basic Officer Training,
before being posted to a unit.

Thanks

Graeme