[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Find A Grave cemetery and grave IDs

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Fri Mar 12 09:55:17 UTC 2021

Le 12.03.21 à 02:44, Seth Price via Tagging a écrit :
> Unique ID for a grave or cemetery found on Find A Grave.
>
> <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Find_A_Grave_cemetery_and_grave_IDs>

it's an id/ref, use ref:* !
I am not convinced that we need to repeat the name of the main attribute
in the key, cemetery or grave is already given with the main attribute
Therefore ref:findagrave should be enought.

and expect the justified remark that it's not necessary to put the refs
of all the bases in the world, wikidata can perfectly serve as a unique
identifier to link all the bases (and this even without putting a
wikidata identifier in osm, since the coordinates can be filled in
wikidata to make the link)