[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:59:52 UTC 2021

Hello Andrew,

I am thinking of extending my proposal by ribbons and markers.
Can you point me somewhere where I can find some pictures of ribbons and
markers ...
Ideally these pictures should be licensed under Creative Commons licence to
be used on the proposal page.

thank you

mira

po 8. 3. 2021 v 5:16 odesílatel Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>