[Tagging] Tanning Salons

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:02:56 UTC 2021

These certainly do exist in the USA, in most States

https://www.tanrepublic.com/locations

https://palmbeachtan.com/locations/states/

Etc. :
https://topfranchise.com/articles/the-top-7-tanning-salon-franchise-businesses-in-usa-for-2019/

these are special-purpose businesses in most cases, so I would be inclined
to use a unique value for them, rather than lumping them in with other
shop=beauty services.

– Joseph Eisenberg