[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discouraging the use of deprecated schemes

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Mar 21 12:29:09 UTC 2021

While some will admire your tenacity, please do not mistake other people
going quiet (because they have better things to do than to argue with
you all day long) with any kind of agreement. I pointed this out during
the diaper vs. changing_table debate (which, by the way turned, out to
be completely pointless as predicted), but you continue to employ the
same tactics.

Simon