[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discouraging the use of deprecated schemes

mail at marcos-martinez.net mail at marcos-martinez.net
Wed Mar 24 00:27:12 UTC 2021

Hi Bert,

So because the world is full of misery and war we need to mimic it? Of
course the database allows inconsistency but the question was whether we
want to make an effort in order reduce or increase inconsistency, as
simple as that. It is not metaphysical problem, it is a technical one.
Do we want to make en effort of building something together, no matter
where we are from and achieve something much more powerful, or should we
just let everybody play his/her own game in his little corner and
turning the back on the rest?

Bye,

Marcos