[Tagging] Mapping nonexistent paths

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:33:31 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 23 Mar 2021, at 01:44, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> unless you continue the line of the river across the lake, various error finders will complain that the river isn't connected or doesn't have a source.

maybe these tools should be fixed to understand that connecting a waterway to a water body is fine?
The backside is that it could lead to undetected problems when a river is connected to a river polygon rather than a way.

I guess it maybe was said before, the error hinters are just suggesting to look at potential problems, but these are not always actual errors.

Cheers Martin