[Tagging] Tag proposal for gender-neutral toilets on diversity-talk

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:26:07 UTC 2021

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 at 18:28, Tobias Zwick <osm at westnordost.de> wrote:

> The information we want to record is really if one toilet (anteroom) is
> shared by all or not.

That doesn't really cover all the possibilities.  Around here, the common
situation for male toilets is an "anteroom" with sink, one or more urinals,
and one or more cubicles.  I assume the female tolilets are the same
but without the urinals.  Each sex has its own separate "anteroom"
and the anterooms have their own entrances from the outside world.

Newer, unisex design has a single large cubicle directly entered
from the outside world with a toilet bowl and a sink.  Pretty much
a wheelchair design but without the wide door, floor clearances,
and alarm functions.

--
Paul