[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discouraging the use of deprecated schemes

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:58:25 UTC 2021

I take part in several OSM subforums. There is much, much better overview than in this mailing list. Within a subforum anyone can open a topic simply by posting a message, then anyone can reply, to any message in the thread, with quoting if necessary. As with a mailing list, if the discussion goes off-topic, a new topic is usually opened, again by simply posting a message, if necessary linking back to the topic of origin.

I would probably take part in a minority of topics, and get notifications only about those topics. I don't need groups to dicuss topics.

Fr gr Peter Elderson