[Tagging] How to tag a narrow cul de sac without turning possibility

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:11:25 UTC 2021

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 12:26, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:

> But the road classification is anyhow not the main point of my post. The
> main point is to tell routers reliably that these roads will oblige
> delivery vehicles to use reverse gear to get out.
> (I live exactly at the end of one of my examples, and I know by experience
> that delivery vans try to enter)

Or perhaps have the routers not tell them to enter in the first place.
And, for
those looking at rendered carto, have it not appear like a road.

highway=footway + width=n with access tagging as desired.

Unorthodox, perhaps.  But maybe it best achieves what you're trying to
do without having to wait for all the routers to catch up with a new tag.

--
Paul