[Tagging] Voting tombs proposal

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:30:50 UTC 2021

Le 21.03.21 à 16:17, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
> Am So., 21. März 2021 um 16:00 Uhr schrieb Marc_marc
> <marc_marc at mailo.com <mailto:marc_marc at mailo.com>>:
>
>     Le 21.03.21 à 15:37, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
>     > I hope I have been able to address all concerns that have
>     > been risen in the discussion period.
>
>     no really :
>     - using historic=* for object without any historic signifiance
>

> this is nothing specific I could solve with a proposal for tombs.

the fix is easy :
switch the vote from historic=tombs to tombs=*
and change "Definition: 	for all kind of tombs"
into "Definition : refine the type of a tomb"

And so we can still use historic=tombs for tombs with historic
signifiance and man_made=tombs for tombs without a historic signifiance

>     - less important : I still don't see the value that would be appropriate
>     for a simple tombstone placed on top of the hole where the coffin is
>     (I'm talking about mapping the whole tomb, not the hole and the stone
>     separately)
>
> As the proposal is about tombs, it does not cover headstones which
> aren't connected to tombs.

Maybe it's a translation problem because I don't understand your answer.
I am talking about a tombs and you reply it 'sn't connected to tombs.
it is incomprehensible.

Regards,
Marc