[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discouraging the use of deprecated schemes

ael witwall3 at disroot.org
Thu Mar 25 11:39:13 UTC 2021

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 09:32:24AM +0100, Robin Burek wrote:
> Am 24.03.2021 um 18:58 schrieb Peter Elderson:
> > I take part in several OSM subforums. There is much, much better
> > overview than in this mailing list.
>
> Then you use stupid mail software.

+1

And so many seem to use webmail interfaces which are dire. Just say no.
I can understand why someone who tries to use email through webmail
might prefer a forum, but that is because they are not really using
email, but a corporate deception.

Personally, I far prefer mutt: extremely useful and no risk of executing
html by accident. I did once use thunderbird many moons ago.

ael