[Tagging] Tagging full_service=* for amenity=fuel

Nap Osm naposm-talkit at outlook.it
Fri May 7 15:41:33 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to add a new quest on StreetComplete (https://github.com/streetcomplete/StreetComplete/pull/2822) for fuel service (self or full service) by following the wiki tagging suggestion (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dfuel#Service), but as Mateusz noted the use for the tag full_service=* is very low (only 200 uses).

I noticed that there is a discussion here for this tag from 2015 (http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Self-serve-and-full-serve-gas-stations-td5847547.html), but I found nothing more than that to consider it officially adopted.

Following Mateusz's suggestion, I'm asking you what you think about this tag, would you consider it useful to be added in OpenStreetMap?

Thank you very much for your attention and for maintaining this
wonderful project!

(I apologize for any grammar mistake I made)