[Tagging] Tagging full_service=* for amenity=fuel

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri May 7 16:40:08 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-05-07 at 15:41 +0000, Nap Osm wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm trying to add a new quest on StreetComplete (
> https://github.com/streetcomplete/StreetComplete/pull/2822) for fuel
> service (self or full service) by following the wiki tagging
> suggestion (
It is so rare that it could easily be a very annoying quest, it needs
to be carefully restricted to the regions where it is likely to exist.

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dfuel#Service), but
> as Mateusz noted the use for the tag full_service=* is very low (only
> 200 uses).

It is never going to be a large number, outside of a few US states
where self-service is apparently illegal, it has not been a thing in
Western Europe for 40 years.

Phil (trigpoint)