[Tagging] Mapping area of pedestrian crossing

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon May 17 21:20:30 UTC 2021

Any area and non-area tagging needs to be able to represent three (or
possibly four) categories of foot and/or cycle crossings:
foot-only (bicycle dismount)
foot and bicycle crossing on shared area
foot and bicycle crossing on separated adjacent areas
bicycle-only crossings

Volker

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>