[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Big Bench

Francesco Ansanelli francians at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:16:02 UTC 2021

Do you think "giant furniture" is also applicable to a "giant elephant"?
After some more thought, I may (hopefully for the last time) turn the
proposal into:
tourism=giant_attraction
And then specify into his sub-tag the more suitable English word (chair,
bench, elephant, dinosaur, lamp, ecc.).

I most of people prefer current proposal, I'll just update original
proposal.

Cheers
Francesco