[Tagging] Tagging full_service=* for amenity=fuel

Nap Osm naposm-talkit at outlook.it
Wed May 26 10:46:23 UTC 2021

Thank you very much friends for your opinions, as I can tell this tag is really useful only here in Italy, as we have some fuel stations that do not offer self service and some which only offer self service and others which offer both.
As Volker said in some cases full service could be assumed by looking at self service, I somewhat agree with this opinion. The only problem for now is that the value only is not defined as a option in the wiki at the moment, but if everyone agrees and full_service=* is removed, then this could be added.
As what concerns the full_service:limited tag proposed by Graeme, the wiki already has something for limited full_service in certain hours (self_service:conditional<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:self_service:conditional&action=edit&redlink=1>=no @ 06:00-18:00<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:self_service:conditional%3Dno_@_06:00-18:00&action=edit&redlink=1>), which could be actually useful, I don't know how this could be replaced by self_service=*.
Brian also made me think that maybe the service tag could be used in amenity fuel to suggest the various services it could offer (window cleaning etc.), but it could also be used for telling if full service is available? What do you think?