[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

Joseph Guillaume josephguillaume at gmail.com
Thu May 27 07:56:19 UTC 2021

Chickens for meat are broiler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broiler

If building=livestock is not considered suitable, I'd personally be happy
with building=yes

livestock=broiler is more interesting than the building form itself

Eggs could be
livestock=layer_hen

livestock=poultry would be generic. It includes ducks, turkeys and geese
too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poultry_farming

Cheers

Joseph