[Tagging] schoolstraat / rue scolaire

Sebastian Martin Dicke Sebastianmartindicke at gmx.de
Fri May 28 05:06:03 UTC 2021

It would be helpful for human users to tag it with such a restriction
like school_hours. But for routers it is not very helpful. Routers would
need more information, the actual school hours. One source could be OSM.
The school hours could be tagged in a relation between the school and
the street ways affected. We could reuse the opening hours syntax for
it. An alternative would be an external database holding school hours
information for schools at least in one country. I do not know if there
any. The same difficulty exists for restrictions regarding weekly markets.

Regards

Sebastian