[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - value 'basic_network' for keys 'network:type', 'lcn' and 'lwn'

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:20:49 UTC 2021

True - but many designated cycling ways were not selected for the
destination-based standardized bicycle signposting.
So if you want to render the official standard cycling network, or for
preferential routing over this network, designated=yes is not sufficient.
You would need a tag to specifically set this official designation apart
from just designation.
I have the feeling that the official destination-based signposting also
uses ways which are not clearly designated for cycling. In Nederland that
is certainly the case.

Vr gr Peter Elderson