[Tagging] V3 to V4 Mapillary image id migration

Water-Map stuart at water-map.org
Sun Oct 17 08:31:53 UTC 2021

Thanks all for your comments:

The mapillary v3 API has been deprecated and will no longer be supported.

I am not sure how to get a thumbnail image or image from the following url
to show in an image tag.

https://mapillary.com/map/im/ofr9UjZn4ammjewdPnGIGA

If the mapillary v3 ids in openstreetmap can't be updated to v4, I agree
they should all be removed.