[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Cryptocurrencies with payment tag

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Oct 19 06:15:19 UTC 2021

Yeah, while this proposal will likely fail - such invading should be treated as
invalidating proposal vote.

While new contributors to OSM are welcome, in this case we are interested in
opinions of OSM contributors.

Not in things like https://archive.md/a8Qia

It is not a place for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaty_McBoatface
or repeat of something like
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/52524/15-polls-hijacked-internet

Note that we have precedence for invalidating proposal votes without
having an explicit rule for that, see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/motorcycle_friendly/tag_description

<insert rant here about cryptocurrency speculators being annoying in one more way>

Oct 19, 2021, 04:44 by zelonewolf at gmail.com: