[Tagging] Areas around doctors/dentists - or any other amenity

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Sun Sep 12 16:10:05 UTC 2021

Thank you to all who have responded. I think the consensus is that an amenity is not restricted to the building and can/should include grounds/car park etc when dedicated or operated by/as part of that amenity.

I’ll update Wiki pages accordingly.

I’ll also consider landuse=healthcare for potential “health campuses”, i.e. where multiple doctors/clinics/dentists etc exist in one area. Something for a future discussion/proposal.

Best wishes.