[Tagging] Areas around doctors/dentists - or any other amenity

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:33:14 UTC 2021

A boundary of a doctor or dentist is for me the place where if someone
asked me "where are you" I would answer "I'm at the dentist". If the
dentist was an apartment in a building, I wouldn't feel I'm at the
dentist's until I came in through the door. If a doctor's were a complex
with a few buildings, I would feel I'm there when I entered the complex.

If a hospital had in it's possession a big empty plot across the street,
meant for a future building, I wouldn't

That's my way of determining area ambiguities, maybe it's not for everyone.

Janko