[Tagging] boundary=border_zone

onehalf3544 onehalf3544 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 13:22:45 UTC 2021

Hmm - and that should probably be harmonized with the Cyprus buffer
zone (https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3263909#map=10/35.0949/33.2971
, which uses landuse=military + military=danger_zone +
boundary=military). Should we just add military=dmz?. Ok, that is
another topic indeed.

But yes, mentioning that it could co-exist with other restricted ares
is a good idea, thank you.