[Tagging] geothermal bores

Kyle Hensel K.y.l.e at outlook.co.nz
Wed Sep 22 06:46:29 UTC 2021

Hi Georg, thanks for the helpful infomation.

I think it would useful to have man_made=borehole + substance=steam for geothermal bores
man_made=borehole without the substance=* tag would also be useful if you find a bore but don’t know its purpose.

I will write up a proposals later for man_made=injection_well and man_made=borehole

Kyle