[Tagging] traffic calming bicycle bypass

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 20:04:39 UTC 2021

In the examples I do not see any distinction between bicycle and other
traffic, in particular no difference between motorcycle and bicycle in the
first one.
For the third example I would simply use barrier=bollard (which includes
the case of mre than one bollard). It certainly is not a chicane, which
implies an obstacle that forces you to deviate from a straight line.
There are also bumps in some countries that let pass motorcars but slow
down wider vehicles, and other more or less devious arrangements.

This needs more thought, especially if you want to call it
bicycle-something.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>