[Tagging] Admin Boundary admin_centre or label roles

Joshua Carlson jdcarls2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:46:22 UTC 2021

> What is the administrative center of a city?

City Hall, I would assume, or whatever similar thing applies. I can't speak
for others, but basically every incorporated city/village/township around
me has a designated building in which the administrative officials of the
entity meet to, y'know, administrate. It's not quite the same as a
"capitol" or "county seat", which applies to a city itself, but if you
*had* to tag something as being the administrative center, that's what I
would use.