[Taginfo-dev] French translation for taginfo

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sat Oct 15 10:04:42 BST 2011

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 09:37:34PM +0200, Jocelyn Jaubert wrote:
> Thanks to several people, the french translation is now available on:
>
> https://github.com/jocelynj/taginfo/commits/master
>

> Can anybody apply these three commits on the officiel repository ?

Thanks a lot! I have applied those commits to my repository and I have also
included them on the main site.

And I have also fixed a long-standing bug with the language switching.
Unfortunately that means that normal Taginfo web pages are not cached any
more. But I think thats not too bad, because the API requests are still
cached and they are whats most expensive.

Jochen