[Taginfo-dev] French translation for taginfo

Jocelyn Jaubert jocelyn.jaubert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:09:55 BST 2011

Hi,

Le 15 octobre 2011, Jochen Topf a écrit :
> And I have also fixed a long-standing bug with the language switching.
> Unfortunately that means that normal Taginfo web pages are not cached
> any more. But I think thats not too bad, because the API requests are
> still cached and they are whats most expensive.

I'm getting the following error when switching languages on
taginfo.openstreetmap.fr (the full log is attached). It might because I
have an apache frontend that redirects requests with ProxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse directives.

NoMethodError - undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass:
        ./taginfo.rb:144:in `GET /switch_locale'
  [...]
localhost - - [15/Oct/2011:11:49:23 CEST]
"GET /switch_locale?url=%2Fkeys%2FFIXME&locale=en HTTP/1.1" 500 30

I'm attaching the configuration for reference. The code I'm running is
available on:
https://github.com/jocelynj/taginfo/commits/fr

Btw, I also have an issue on map generation: I think the numbers I have
put in the config.json file are correct, but the generated map is
incorrect. The top latitude is 51.22° which is north of the France's
border, but the map at http://taginfo.openstreetmap.fr/keys/highway#map
looks like it is shifted a bit to the north and east.

I tried to check the modifications you did to tagstats, but the
equations to calculate (x,y) doesn't seem to have changed.

Thanks,
Jocelyn