[Taginfo-dev] New taginfo version

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon May 19 09:02:50 UTC 2014

> Okay, I finished lots of changes and have deployed a new taginfo version
> to the main site.
>
> For details of the changes see here:
> http://blog.jochentopf.com/2014-05-18-taginfo-updates.html

Thank you! Maps for tags is really useful and very much appreciated
(naturally many of the tags I wanted to check are still below 1000
occurences, but that's life ;-) ).

The integration of the level0 editor is also a very good idea for quick
corrections of obvious misspellings. As a sidenote I noticed one problem
with level0 and tag corrections: seems it is not possible to correct the
most trivial missspellings (leading and trailing whitespace), level0
reports: "no changes to upload" and seems to remove them already beforehand
in the text interface. Also it is not clear because of formatting in the
textfield (spaces around the " = ") whether there is such whitespace or not.

Cheers,
Martin