[Taginfo-dev] New taginfo version

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Mon May 19 21:16:27 UTC 2014

> <mailto:jochen at remote.org>>:
>
>     Okay, I finished lots of changes and have deployed a new taginfo
>     version
>     to the main site.
>
>     For details of the changes see here:
>     http://blog.jochentopf.com/2014-05-18-taginfo-updates.html
>

> Thank you! Maps for tags is really useful and very much appreciated
> (naturally many of the tags I wanted to check are still below 1000
> occurences, but that's life ;-) ).
>
> The integration of the level0 editor is also a very good idea for
> quick corrections of obvious misspellings. As a sidenote I noticed one
> problem with level0 and tag corrections: seems it is not possible to
> correct the most trivial missspellings (leading and trailing
> whitespace), level0 reports: "no changes to upload" and seems to
> remove them already beforehand in the text interface. Also it is not
> clear because of formatting in the textfield (spaces around the " = ")
> whether there is such whitespace or not.

Hi! I've just resolved most github issues for Level0 editor, see
changelog: https://github.com/Zverik/Level0/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md .
This allows saving objects with whitespace trimmed, and some other nice
tricks. Now you can see osmChange that would be send to the server. New
version is already live.

I plan to formally release 1.1 after resolving
https://github.com/Zverik/Level0/issues/12 tomorrow.

IZ