[talk-au] Dual Named Roads

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 19:50:20 GMT 2008

Good point.  We do need a convention that the routing engines can follow.  alt_name, reg_name, nat_name, loc_name etc don't seem to be the solution as per http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:name.  Relations would seem to be a good approach as you can easily link up streets and roads to form a route.

Regards

Neil