[talk-au] Second Brisbane mapping party - *Possibility of postponement*

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Tue Nov 25 11:29:40 GMT 2008

On 21:07:59 18 Nov 2008, Hugh Barnes did write:

> See you next Wednesday, Thor willing!

The forecasts seem to indicate that the worst we can expect is a few showers 
tomorrow night. This is not ideal but I'd like to go ahead. I figure we can 
just regroup and eat drink and be mappy under cover if it's too wet. There's 
always next month.

In the event the weather starts looking awful in the afternoon, please keep my 
phone number (0417-469552) handy to confirm whether we'll go ahead.

One thing that may affect anyone planning to take the CityCat is that they are 
not operating at night right now because of debris in the river. The last 
apparently leaves Riverside at 6pm. (I would provide the link but the URL 
contains the date and the old ones break every day - pure genius).

Now I'm going to update the wiki etc.


More information about the Talk-au mailing list