[talk-au] Second Brisbane mapping party - *Possibility of postponement*
list.osm at hughbris.com
Tue Nov 18 11:07:59 GMT 2008
On Monday 17 November 2008, 21:19:05, Hugh Barnes did write:
> Brisbane mappers
> Just to let you know, I'm considering postponing the mapping party this
> Wednesday night. The reason is possibility of storms.
Yep, the forecast is dodgy however you look at it. Therefore the party is
postponed until next Wednesday, other details all the same. I am about to
update the wiki calendar and page.
I am going to make sure everyone who has put their name down is notified. It
would be helpful while I update the wiki if you email me privately to
acknowledge you got the news. Also, if you know of anyone who expressed an
interest but didn't "sign up", please try to let them know.
See you next Wednesday, Thor willing!
More information about the Talk-au