[talk-au] Where is Commonwealth place.

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:19:38 BST 2008

Ok Done - should render within the hour

There are, unfortunately, no signs indicating where Bowen PL changes to
Bowen DR, so your executive decision is now set in Concrete (or is that
asphalt).

Councils often get it wrong too. In Queanbeyan, one end of a street has
"Marguerita Pl", the other has "Margeurita Pl" and right in the middle is
the "Margeurita Hotel".   Marguerita would appear to be the correct spelling
and I do presume the street predates the hotel.

I may buy the house next door and open up the Margarita Cocktail bar just to
be a real bastard.

Nick